A Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo-controlled, 52 Week Study Evaluating the Effect of Danirixin (GSK1325756) on Lung Function and Health Related Quality of Life in Participants With Mild to Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 6 Mar 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 6 Mar 2019.