An Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Effect on Key Biomarkers of Oral RVX000222 in Subjects With Fabry Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apabetalone (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Resverlogix Corporation
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2017 New trial record
- 30 May 2017 According to a Resverlogix Corporation media release, Dr. Michael West, Canadian Fabry Disease Initiative, Professor, Department of Medicine, Dalhousie University, Halifax NS will be the principal investigator of the study.