A Phase I Single Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Caplacizumab in Japanese and White Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caplacizumab (Primary) ; Caplacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, topline results from the study are expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.