A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Anti-KIR Monoclonal Antibody (Lirilumab, BMS-986015) in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab,BMS-936558) or in Combination With Nivolumab and Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody (Ipilimumab, BMS-734016) in Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Mar 2019 to 17 Oct 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Mar 2019 to 16 Oct 2018.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.