Phase 3 study of REOLYSIN in combination with paclitaxel, for the treatment of hormone receptor positive, HER2 receptor negative (HR+/HER2-) metastatic breast cancer (mBC) patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 16 Nov 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, the Company expects to have formal guidance back from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) before the end of the year and to begin enrolling patients in this study in mid-2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, data of this study will be used for to support a future Biologics License Application (BLA) submission.