A 6-Month, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Flexible-Dose, Parallel-Group Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42847922 Versus Quetiapine Extended-Release as Adjunctive Therapy to Antidepressants in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder Who Have Responded Inadequately to Antidepressant Therapy.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seltorexant (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 30 Oct 2017 New trial record