A Phase 1 Study of DEC205mAb-NY ESO 1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant Poly-ICLC in Conjunction With 5-Aza-2'Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) and Nivolumab in Patients With MDS or Low Blast Count AML
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1401 (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 06 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.