A phase 1 trial of Actimab-A in combination with CLAG-M for patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine; Filgrastim; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial will be led by Dr. Sameem Abedin.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, an Investigational New Drug (IND) application has been submitted with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this trial.
- 08 Feb 2018 New trial record