RADIOLABELED BC8 (ANTI-CD45) ANTIBODY COMBINED WITH BUSULFAN AND CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE AS TREATMENT FOR ACUTE MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA IN FIRST OR SECOND REMISSION OR UNTREATED FIRST RELAPSE FOLLOWED BY HLA-IDENTICAL RELATED MARROW TRANSPLANTATION.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; I-131-Apamistamab; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Dec 1999) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Pagel J) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.