Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ADX48621 in the Treatment of Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dipraglurant (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Addex Therapeutics
- 23 May 2016 Results published in the Movement Disorders
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 13 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History