A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of PV-10 Chemoablation of Cancer Metastatic to the Liver or Hepatocellular Carcinoma Not Amenable to Resection or Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 22 Dec 2016 According to Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, abstracts having the data of this study accepted at international oncology conferences and will be presented at Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO) and 26th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) in Feb 2017
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History