A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Dose-Ranging Study in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Orally-Administered SGLT2 Inhibitor TA-7284.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 03 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History