Evaluation of the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Cariprazine in Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 09 May 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=112) assessing the efficacy of cariprazine on negative symptoms after up to 1 year of treatment using pooled data from 2 open-label, 48- week studies (NCT01104792, NCT00839852) along with supportive analysis results using data from the open-label run- in (8 week) and stabilization (12 week) phases of a long-term, cariprazine relapse-prevention study (NCT01412060), presented at the 171st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 16 Jun 2015 The US FDA notified Gideon Richter and Allergan of a three-month extension to complete its review of data supporting the cariprazine NDA, according to a media release. The NDA was submitted in late 2012. A complete response letter was issued by the FDA in November 2013, and the companies resubmitted information in December 2014.
- 20 Oct 2014 Results of a pooled analysis of extension trials NCT01104792 and NCT00839852 were presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History