PV-10 Intralesional Injection vs Systemic Chemotherapy or Oncolytic Viral Therapy for Treatment of Locally Advanced Cutaneous Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Talimogene laherparepvec; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 27 Dec 2017 According to a Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, the study is enrolling in Germany, Italy and the U.S., and clinical trial authorizations have been received for France and Mexico.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.