A multicenter, Double-blind 58 week Rollover Study to assess the Safety and Tolerability of BMS-820836 in Patients with Treatment Resistant Major Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Liafensine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMS TRUI
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India, CTRI2012-07-002773).