A Phase Ib, Multicenter, Open Label, Dose-Escalating, Repeat-Dose Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Atacicept When Administered to Subjects With Lupus Nephritis on a Stable Regimen of Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) With or Without Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Dec 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 9947).
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.