A Multicenter, Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Iomab-B Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Versus Conventional Care in Older Subjects With Active, Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; I-131-Apamistamab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIERRA; SIERRA in AML
- Sponsors Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2019 Interim results from the study at 50% of total patient enrollment (n=75), presented in an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Oct 2019 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will host a conference call and webcast to highlight interim results from this pivotal trial (findings from the first 50 percent of patients) for its lead program, Iomab-B.Management will be accompanied by Sergio Giralt, M.D., Chief Attending Physician, Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to present data.The conference call and webcast is scheduled to start on Monday on 28th Oct 2019.
- 23 Jul 2019 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the 75th patient has been treated, thus achieving 50 percent patient enrollment for the trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History