A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Tumor Activity of Polatuzumab Vedotin (DCDS4501A) in Combination With Rituximab or Obinutuzumab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone in Patients With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Obinutuzumab; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Pola-R-Chp
- Sponsors Genentech
- 12 Dec 2017 Updated results (n=21) assessing safety presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History