An Open-Label, Multi-Center Controlled Clinical Trial of Eculizumab in Adolescent Patients With Plasma Therapy-Resistant Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (AHUS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atypical Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2014 The US FDA has approved Alexion Pharmaceuticals' supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) providing regular approval for eculizumab; regular approval includes data from this study.