An Open-label, Phase 1b Study of ACP 196 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory de Novo Activated B-cell (ABC) Subtype of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=610) of pooled safety analysis of ACE-LY004, ACE-CL001, ACE-WM001, 15H0016, ACE-LY002 ACE-LY-003, ACE-MY001 trials presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.