A Phase 3 Open-Label Partially Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of the Combination of Moxifloxacin Plus PA-824 Plus Pyrazinamide After 4 and 6 Months of Treatment in Adult Subjects With Drug-Sensitive Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis and After 6 Months of Treatment in Adult Subjects With Multi-Drug Resistant, Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Pretomanid (Primary) ; Isoniazid/rifampicin; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAND
- Sponsors Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.