A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Tumor Activity of Polatuzumab Vedotin (DCDS4501A) in Combination With Rituximab (R) or Obinutuzumab (G) Plus Bendamustine (B) in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Obinutuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 May 2018 According to a Roche media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) (Jun 2018).
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of outcomes of diffuse large B cell lymphoma comparing pola+BR to BR, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint Percentage of Participants with Complete Response (CR) has been met according to a Genentech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History