A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Multi-Part, Dose-escalation Study of RAD1901 in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Estrogen Receptor Positive and HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elacestrant (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 85.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History