A Phase 3 Open-label Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Bedaquiline Plus PA-824 Plus Linezolid in Subjects With Pulmonary Infection of Either Extensively Drug-resistant Tuberculosis (XDR-TB) or Treatment Intolerant / Non-responsive Multi-drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bedaquiline (Primary) ; Linezolid (Primary) ; Pretomanid (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nix-TB
- Sponsors Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=61) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History