A Phase III Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate a Switch to MK-1439A in HIV-1-Infected Subjects Virologically Suppressed on a Regimen of a Ritonavir-boosted Protease Inhibitor and Two Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs). SUBTITLE: Amendment to Include Switches From Additional Antiretroviral Regimens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE-SHIFT
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 29 Oct 2021.
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 13 Feb 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated