A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, 3 Arm Phase 3 Study of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Chlorambucil, Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) in Combination With Obinutuzumab, and Acalabrutinib Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Untreated CLL
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 02 Feb 2016 Results from this trial will support regulatory filings expected in the second half of 2016, according to an AstraZeneca media release.