MOVE TRIAL: A Phase 3, Efficacy and Safety Study of Oral Palovarotene for the Treatment of Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palovarotene (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOVE
- Sponsors Clementia Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2017 According to Clementia Pharmaceuticals media release, UCSF is the first site to enroll a patient in this trial, additional sites are expected to begin enrolling patients in the coming months, with completion of enrollment expected by the end of 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to Clementia Pharmaceuticals media release, Data from the FOP patients in Clementias Natural History Study (NHS) will serve as the control. Patients will be treated with palovarotene for 24 months, with three planned interim analyses. The first interim analysis will occur when the first 35 patients have completed their one-year CT scans, with the next two interim analyses. Top-line results expected in late 2020, with the first interim readout expected in early 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.