A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Effectiveness of PV-10 Chemoablation of Neuroendocrine Tumours (NET) Metastatic to the Liver in the Reduction of Biochemical Markers and Symptoms Caused by Secretory Products
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 08 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.