A Randomized, Partially-blinded, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Sequential Dose Groups, Single Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of CRV431, Alone and In Combination With Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in Healthy Subjects, With a Pilot Study of Multiple Ascending Sequential Doses in HBV-Infected Subjects on Chronic Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CRV 431 (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ContraVir Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jul 2018 Results presented in a ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Jul 2018 According to a ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has completed the dosing of the first cohort in Part 1 of this Phase 1/2A trial.
- 25 Jun 2018 According to a ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.