A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Third Party Open, Multiple Dose Escalation, Single Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered ELX-02 in Independent Consecutive Cohorts of Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ELX 02 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis; Cystinosis; Duchenne muscular dystrophy; Inborn genetic disorders; Mucopolysaccharidosis I; Rett syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eloxx Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2018 According to an Eloxx Pharmaceuticals media release, the first four cohorts of the MAD study have been completed and the company is now dosing in the fifth and final cohort. The study will be completed in 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an Eloxx Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipate that the study will be completed in 2018.
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 45.