A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Acalabrutinib, a Selective and Irreversible Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Japanese Adult Patients With Advanced B-cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 25.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 27 Jan 2021.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 27 Jan 2021.