Phase 1/2a Clinical Trial of BI-1206, a Monoclonal Antibody to CD32b (FcyRIIB), in Combination with Rituximab in Subjects with Indolent B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma That has Relapsed or is Refractory to Rituximab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1206 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioInvent International
- 06 May 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a BioInvent International media release, this trial is planned to start in H1 2018, and the last patient is expected to finish the trial before the end of 2019.