A Phase Ia/Ib, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Dose Expansion Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of GDC-9545 Alone or in Combination With Palbociclib and/or LHRH Agonist in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GDC-9545 (Primary) ; Gonadotropin releasing hormone; Palbociclib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 150.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Nov 2020 to 31 Jul 2021.