A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AG10 in Patients With Symptomatic Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AG 10 (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eidos Therapeutics
- 20 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2018 According to an Eidos Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial and the company expects to report top-line results by the end of 2018.
- 26 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.