A Phase 2 Precision Oncology Study of Biomarker-Directed, Pembrolizumab-(MK-3475, SCH 900475) Based Combination Therapy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (KEYNOTE-495; KeyImPaCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; MK 1308 (Primary) ; MK 4280 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KeyImPaCT; KEYNOTE-495
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 30 Sep 2019 Participants can also receive 800 mg of MK-4280 every 3 weeks (Q3W).
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 288 to 318.
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2022 to 31 Jan 2023.