A Retrospective Clinical Study of Apatinib in Combination With Radiotherapy / Chemotherapy Second-line and Above in the Treatment of Recurrent / Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivoceranib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 05 Jun 2018 Preliminary results (n=10; cut-off date: 10 Jan 2018) assessing the efficacy and safety of apatinib alone or in combination with radiotherapy in chemotherapy-refractory recurrent or metastatic oral squamous cell carcinoma patients, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=19) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.