A Phase 2 Study of Acalabrutinib, Venetoclax, and Obinutuzumab (AVO) for Initial Therapy of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2019 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting as per results published in the Blood.
- 13 Nov 2019 Preliminary safety and efficacy results (Data cut off: July 11, 2019) published in the Blood
- 06 Nov 2019 Interim results (as of 11 July 2019) assessing safety and efficacy of acalabrutinib, venetoclax and obinutuzumab in patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia, released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.