SHR-1210, a Novel Anti-PD-1 Antibody, in Combination With Apatinib and Irinotecan/Paclitaxel Liposome Plus Nedaplatin in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Cancer: a Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Camrelizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Nedaplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Rivoceranib (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=29) assessing efficacy of camrelizumab plus apatinib in combination with liposomal paclitaxel and nedaplatin advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Jul 2018 New trial record