A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-986165 in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986165 (Primary) ; Apremilast
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POETYK-PSO-1
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Aug 2019 This trial has been Discontinued in France.
- 15 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2018 New trial record