A Phase 1, First-In-Human, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Anti-Fibrotic Agent PLN-74809
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PLN-74809 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pliant Therapeutics
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Pliant Therapeutics media release, the first investigational new drug application for PLN-74809 was submitted based on positive preclinical studies.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Pliant Therapeutics media release, the first cohort of subjects in this trial has been dosed.
- 03 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Pliant Therapeutics media release.