A Phase 1a, First-In-Human, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Anti-Fibrotic Agent PLN-74809
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PLN-74809 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pliant Therapeutics
- 09 Apr 2019 According to a Pliant Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Thoracic Society International Conference 2019.
- 09 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the Pliant Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Pliant Therapeutics media release, the first investigational new drug application for PLN-74809 was submitted based on positive preclinical studies.