A Phase 1b/2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous LB-100 in Patients With Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Who Had Disease Progression or Are Intolerant to Prior Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LB 100 (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lixte Biotechnology Holdings
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to Lixte Biotechnology Holdings media release, the FDA approved the IND application to conduct this study. The trail will be conducted at the Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to Lixte Biotechnology Holdings media release, IND has been submitted.