An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter, Phase Ib/II Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Mosunetuzumab (BTCT4465A) in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin in Patients With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Mosunetuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2023 to 18 Jun 2022.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2023 to 18 Jun 2022.
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.