A Phase I/II Combination Study of Sapacitabine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Jan 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2009-1002).
- 12 Dec 2011 Interim results were reported at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 08 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.