A Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Epacadostat (INCB024360) in Combination With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors (ECHO-203)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-203
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 30 Oct 2014 Incyte Corporation has entered into a clinical trial agreement with AstraZeneca to conduct this trial, according to a media release.