A Phase III, Open label, Randomised, Multi-centre, International Study of MEDI4736, versus Standard of Care in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB-IV) Who Have Received at Least Two Prior Systemic Treatment Regimens Including One Platinum-based Chemotherapy Regimen and Do Not Have Known EGFR TK Activating Mutations or ALK Rearrangements (ARCTIC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine; Tremelimumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCTIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Nov 2017.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 15 Nov 2017.