A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Sequential LGX818/MEK162 Combination Followed by a Rational Combination With Targeted Agents After Progression, to Overcome Resistance in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic BRAF V600 Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Buparlisib; Capmatinib; Infigratinib; Ribociclib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGIC-2
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.