A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy, Tremelimumab Monotherapy, and MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONDOR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Nov 2016 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the US FDA has lifted the partial clinical hold on the enrolment of new patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) for clinical trials of durvalumab as monotherapy and in combination with tremelimumab or other potential medicines.