A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate; Paclitaxel; Tegafur; Tremelimumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial was suspended in Croatia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated