A Phase l/ll, Open Label, Dose-escalation Study of Varlilumab (CDX-1127) in Combination With Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1) in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Varlilumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Mar 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, company has decided not to advance the varlilumab/Tecentriq combination studies in renal cell carcinoma to Phase 2, due to cost-containment.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, enrollment has been completed in the phase I dose-escalation portion and the company anticipates to initiate the phase II portion of the study in renal cell carcinoma in the third quarter of 2016.